Saturday 25 January 2014

Wellness rebooting..in 7 days!

A month of oil-less food should do some good to my system, me thinks.
But then, Indian food and oil-free? Difficult. But possible. The idea is to keep oil to the bare minimum.
A few are already known to me. And few others I'll dig out.
To start with, I have already cooked dal, rajma and chicken without oil.
Soups would be good.
And again, when people have jaundice, they are prescribed oil-free, masala-free food. These are completely oil-free.
So, stews are possible. Chicken, fish, vegetables.
And I'll use a few recipes from the net. Google to the rescue.
Let me begin on Feb 1. That way, it would be easier to keep track.
Zero-oil biriyani from Sanjeev Kapoor. Subzi Pasanda by Tarla Dalal. The latter is not exactly oil-free. I'll tweak it.
Chapatis need to be made more frequently.
This also gives me another idea. A fortnight of rice-free eating. But later.

0 comments:

© 2011 For the love of the written word..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena